All ITACE certificates include a verification code.
If there is any suspicion of fraud, the code can be entered into an online verification system. The following information will then be shown about the certificate holder: first name, surname, date of birth, type of certificate (ITACE for CLIL teachers C1) and test date.
The verification system used depends on where the test was taken.
- ACTO Academic Language Centre (Vrije Universiteit Brussel)
- Leuven Language Institute (KU Leuven)
- Linguapolis (University of Antwerp)
- Language centre (KU Leuven – Brussels campus)
- University Language Centre (Ghent University)