Verification codes will be added to the ITACE certificates in the spring of 2020.
If there is any suspicion of fraud, the code can be entered into an online verification module. The following information will then be shown about the certificate holder: first name, surname, date of birth, type of certificate (ITACE B1/B2/C1/C2) and test date.
The verification module used depends on where the test was taken.
- ACTO Academic Language Centre (Vrije Universiteit Brussel)
- Leuven Language Institute (KU Leuven)
- Linguapolis (University of Antwerp)
- Language centre (KU Leuven – Brussels campus)
- University Language Centre (Ghent University)